Subli Light No Cut 1-paper solution to sublimation to cotton. Only for full-tone vector graphics. No suitable for photographs and light colours. Paper designed to use with white and light textiles, light polyester and light silk.
- easy and fast application
- no background
- high stretchability
- to use with sublimation inks
- soft touch
- printout in vibrant colours
- Print a graphic in mirror image
- Pre-heat your heat press. Make sure that the metal plate underneath the rubber mat is also hot.
- Place the textile on your lower plate and pre-press it for 5 seconds.
- Place the transfer paper onto the textile.
- Heat transfer parameters:
- time: 20-30 seconds
- temperature: 180°C
- pressure: medium-high (3-4 bars)
- Remove the transfer paper after 3 seconds. (Never take the T-Shirt off the press before the transfer paper has been peeled off.)
- For a better washability put a sheet of Matt Finish onto your design and press again for 30 seconds with high pressure.
- Stretch the t-shirt after removing the silicone paper as long as the shirt is hot. This leads to a softer touch.
Washing up to 30°C. When ironing cover the print with baking paper.
You cannot print all colors. Please make sure that you are creating and selecting your designs with a minimum ink amount of 100% for the colors.
You must transfer immediately after printing (The longer the time in between printing and pressing, the less would transfer).
Before starting a mass production, we recommend to make transfer and washing test with all materials.